Data protection information for visitors to our website
(https://www.agoform.de) or aliases referring to it.
In the following, we – AGOFORM GmbH August Ottensmeyer, with our business premises at Gewerbestr. 27 in 32584 Löhne, Germany, phone: +49 5731 7800-0, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org – explain what data of yours we process and how. If you have any questions about privacy, our external data protection officer Thomas Werning will be happy to help on email@example.com or by phone on: +49 5232 696555-8.
The purpose, legal basis and duration of data processing, and the different kinds of recipients:
We process data in order to be able to provide information about our company and its products and services, and also to enable the user to purposefully contact the relevant persons within our company.
In addition, we process personal data on the following legal bases:
- 6 para. 1(a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the processing of personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
- 6 para. 1(b) GDPR regarding the necessary processing of personal data in order to meet the needs of entry into a contract with the person concerned, and also in order to carry out relevant pre-contractual measures.
- 6 para. 1(c) GDPR regarding the necessary processing of personal data in order to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject in accordance with any applicable EU law or in accordance with any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR either fully or partially applies.
- 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR regarding the necessary processing of personal data in order to protect our legitimate interests or those of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and fundamental rights and interests of the person concerned outweigh these. Eligible interests are, in particular, our business interest in being able to display our website, information security, enforcement of our legal claims and compliance with further legal provisions.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored in order to process the request and for use in the event of follow-up questions. We will not share this information with other parties without your consent.
A connection to your browser is made when you visit our website. The webpage provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This information is as follows:
- IP address, host name of the accessing device
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of retrieved files
- Website from which the access was made or from which you were directed to our webpage (Referrer URL)
- The browser and its version number
- The operating system used by your device
- Name of your provider
The above data are processed by us for the purpose of smooth connection and system security. These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with that of other data sources. The resulting connection data is automatically deleted, usually within a maximum of seven days. If the website is misused, log data that is required for further evidence will be retained until the incident is resolved.
The different recipients of your data
As part of the provision of our services, for certain areas we make use of service companies that are committed to confidentiality and to maintaining privacy; access to personal data by these companies cannot be excluded.
The different kinds of recipient of your data are:
- Data-processing companies employed by us (see Art. 28 EU GDPR), particularly in the field of IT services, taxation and logistics, who process your data in accordance with our instructions
- Public bodies and establishments (tax authorities), where we are required by law or regulations to pass information onto them
- Other bodies for which you have consented to us passing on your data
Information is only transferred to authorities where priority legislation requires this.
Data security / encryption
For security purposes, and in order to protect the transmission of sensitive content such as requests you send us as the site operator, this site uses the SSL-encrypted Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (https). The connection between your browser and our server is encrypted. Evidence of an encrypted connection can be seen from the changeover from an http:// to an https:// address in your browser, together with the display of a lock symbol in your browser line.
The right to information, correction, deletion, objections and data portability
You can, at any time, exercise your right to information, correction and deletion of data. Just contact us in the ways described above. Access to your data will be restricted (blocked) insofar as we are legally obliged to keep it, though you wish data to be deleted. The same applies to an objection you may have to the storage of your data. Insofar as both we and the recipient have the means to implement this, you have the right to the transmissibility of your data.
Right of complaint
You are entitled, at any time, to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, to the North Rhine-Westphalia regional commissioner for data protection and freedom of information, for example, who is responsible for us: https://www.ldi.nrw.de/
Plugins and tools
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for uniform font display. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, your browser must connect to Google's servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. We use Google web fonts in the interest of consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1(f) GDPR.
Your computer uses a default font if your browser does not support web fonts.