Data protection information
In the following, we AGOFORM GmbH, with our business premises at Gewerbestr. 27 in 32584 Löhne, Germany, phone: +49 5731 7800-0, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org explain what data of yours we process and how. If you have any questions about privacy, our external data protection officer, Thomas Werning, will be happy to help on email@example.com or by phone on: +49 5232 696555-8.
The purpose, legal basis and duration of data processing, and the different kinds of recipients:
We process data in order to initiate and to implement contracts.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is as follows:
- 6 para. 1(a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the processing of personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
- 6 para. 1(b) GDPR regarding the necessary processing of personal data in order to meet the needs of entry into a contract with the person concerned, and also in order to carry out relevant pre-contractual measures.
- 6 para. 1(c) GDPR regarding the necessary processing of personal data in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject in accordance with any applicable EU law or in accordance with any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR either fully or partially applies.
- 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR regarding the necessary processing of personal data in order to protect our legitimate interests or those of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and fundamental rights and interests of the person concerned outweigh these. Eligible interests are, in particular, our business interest in being able to display our website, information security, enforcement of our legal claims and compliance with further legal provisions.
Storage duration and deletion of data
Your data will be stored for the duration of the contract; we are legally required to keep your data for 10 years from the end of the year, after the end of the contract, for tax purposes. The data is then deleted.
The different recipients of your data
As part of the provision of our services, for certain areas we make use of service companies that are committed to confidentiality and to maintaining privacy; access to your personal data by these companies cannot be excluded.
These different kinds of recipients are:
- Processors employed by us (Article 28 EU GDPR), in particular in the area of IT services, taxes and logistics, who process your data according to our instructions
- Public authorities and institutions (tax authorities) in the presence of a legal or regulatory obligation
- Other bodies for which you have given us your consent to the transfer of data.
Information is only transferred to authorities where priority legislation requires this.
Right to information, correction, deletion, objection and to data portability
You can, at any time, exercise your right to information, correction and deletion of data. Just contact us in the ways described above. Insofar as you wish your data to be deleted, access to it data will be restricted (blocked) if we are legally obliged to keep it. The same applies to an objection you may have to the storage of your data. Insofar as both we and the recipient have the means to implement this, you have the right to the transmissibility of your data.
Right of complaint
You are entitled, at any time, to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority to the North Rhine-Westphalia regional commissioner for data protection and freedom of information, for example, who is responsible for us: www.ldi.nrw.de
Without the correct information, it will not be possible to enter into a contract with you.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS/SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS PARTNERS
We process data that we receive in the course of our business dealings with you. This data is received directly from you when you initiate contact with us, make inquiries, place orders, and also when we process orders.
More specifically, we process the following in order to carry out our services:
- Master data required for the implementation and fulfilment of the service. (eg. name and address, e-mail address, telephone numbers)
- Payment processing data
- Correspondence (eg. exchanges of letters or e-mail with you)
- Advertising and sales data (eg. about new potentially interesting offers or inquiries)
PRIVACY NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
You provide us with different types of information as part of your application. This includes in particular your personal data with contact information as well as details of your education, work experience and skills. In addition, you have the option of providing us with documents such as certificates or cover letters.
By applying, you are giving an assurance that the information you provide is true.
We do not require any information from you that is private under the General Equal Treatment Act (race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity). We also do not ask you to provide information on any illness, pregnancy, ethnic origin, political beliefs, philosophical or religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or sex life. The same applies to data content that might infringe the rights of third parties (eg, copyright, press rights or general rights of third parties).
Gathering, processing, use and forwarding of your application data
Your personal data will only be gathered, stored, processed and used for purposes in connection with your interest in current or future employment with us and processing of your application. We do not pass data onto third parties. Data such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. are gathered when you use our online application process. This data is basically used in order to contact you regarding your application.
Application will only be taken note of and processed by the relevant contact persons. All employees are under an obligation to maintain the confidentiality of your data. We do not share your information with third parties. The data is processed exclusively in Germany.
Storage of your application data
If we cannot offer you employment, we will retain the information you provide for up to six months for the purpose of answering questions related to your application and its unsuccessful outcome.
If your application documents are nevertheless generally of interest and there is currently no suitable employment available, you hereby consent to the storage and provision of your data with a view to receiving future job offers.
If your application is successful, data you have provided may be used as the basis for the information we hold on your employment.
PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING VIDEO SURVEILLANCE OF OUR PREMISES
We store data as part of the video surveillance of our company premises (in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1(f) GDPR) in the event of the following and for the following purposes:
- Trespassing and unauthorised entry to the premises by third parties, damage to property, vandalism, theft, environmental pollution and other criminal or regulatory offences on the company’s land or in buildings and production facilities shall be documented. Likewise, industrial espionage etc. is to be documented and prevented, and customer security requirements need to be implemented.
- At the same time, AGOFORM wishes to offer employees an enhanced sense of security and to protect their vehicles parked on the company premises from either intentional or unintentional damage.
- Our video surveillance is not aimed at monitoring the working behaviour of our employees.
The video recordings are made digitally by visible, mounted cameras, and stored in digital form on an access-protected, dedicated in-house server via an internal network that is separated from other data.
This data will not be merged with that from other data sources. The resulting video recordings are deleted automatically, usually after a maximum of 30 days. If an event worthy of protection has been identified and documented, the video recordings will, where necessary, be stored as evidence until the incident has been resolved.
Insofar as a law enforcement body requests video recordings as evidence, we will provide the authority with the appropriate data.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE (https://www.agoform.de) or referring aliases.
We process data in order to be able to provide information about our company and its products and services, and also to enable the user to purposefully contact the relevant persons in our company.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored in order to process the request and for use in the event of follow-up questions. We will not share this information with other parties without your consent.
A connection to your browser is made when you visit our website. The webpage provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These is information is as follows:
- IP address, host name of the accessing device
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of retrieved files
- Website from which the access was made or from which you were directed to our webpage (Referrer URL)
- The browser and its version number
- The operating system used by your device
- Name of your provider
The above data are processed by us for the purpose of smooth connection and system security. These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with that of other data sources. The resulting connection data is automatically deleted, usually within a maximum of seven days. If the website is misused, log data that is required for further evidence will be retained until the incident is resolved.
Data security / encryption
For security purposes, and in order to protect the transmission of sensitive content such as requests you send us as the site operator, this site uses the SSL-encrypted Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (https). The connection between your browser and our server is encrypted. Evidence of an encrypted connection can be seen from the changeover from an http:// to an https:// address in your browser, together with the display of a lock symbol in your browser line.
Plugins and tools
Vimeo without tracking (Do Not Track)
This website uses plugins from the video portal Vimeo. The provider is Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages equipped with Vimeo videos, a connection to the Vimeo servers will be established. The Vimeo server is informed which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo obtains your IP address. However, we have set Vimeo so that Vimeo will not track your user activities and will not set cookies.
Vimeo is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission and, according to Vimeo, on "legitimate business interests". Details can be found here: https://vimeo.com/privacy
Google Fonts (local embedding)
This website uses so-called Google Fonts provided by Google to ensure the uniform use of fonts on this site.
These Google fonts are locally installed so that a connection to Google’s servers will not be established in
conjunction with this application.
For more information on Google Fonts, please follow this link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and consult Google’s Data Privacy Declaration under: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
This website uses the open source web analysis service Matomo. Matomo uses technologies that enable cross-site recognition of the user to analyze user behavior (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Matomo about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before it is saved.
With the help of Matomo we are able to collect and analyze data about the use of our website by website visitors. This enables us, among other things, find out when which page views were made and from which region they come. We also record various log files (e.g. IP address, referrer, browser and operating system used) and can measure whether our website visitors carry out certain actions (e.g. clicks, purchases, etc.).
This analysis tool is used on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymous analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising. If a corresponding consent was requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. the consent can be revoked at any time. hosting We host Matomo exclusively on our own servers, so that all analysis data remain with us and are not passed on.
This statement was last updated on: 05/12/2022